Bushcraft & Natural History Courses
An eight month programme identifing and understanding the properties of plants, trees and fungi.
- Starting April 2015 -FULL
- Starting April 2016 - FULL
A 12 day course identifying mammals, birds, reptiles and amphibians using track and sign, observation and vocalisations
- Starting 20th April 2016 -FULL
- Starting 4th May 2016 - Available
The original Level 4 Bushcraft Instructor course over ten months starting in September each year.
Learn how to identify and use wild plants for food and to assist with first aid as well as common ailments for yourself and your family.
- 25-29 July 2016
Course Date/s: including assessment 002003 & 002004
- 30 Nov - 4 Dec Assessment 5-6 Dec 2015
- 25 - 29 Jan Assessment 30 or 31 Jan 2016