Bushcraft & Natural History Courses
An eight month programme identifing and understanding the properties of plants, trees and fungi.
We are considering a 2nd course please register your interest
A 12 day course identifying mammals, birds, reptiles and amphibians using track and sign, observation and vocalisations
- Starting 20th April 2016 -FULL
- Starting 4th May 2016 - Available
The original Level 4 Bushcraft Instructor course over ten months starting in September each year.
This is course is now full 2015/16 academic year
Learn how to identify and use wild plants for food and to assist with first aid as well as common ailments for yourself and your family.
- 25-29 July 2016
Course Date/s: including assessment 002003 & 002004
- 23 - 27 Assessment either 28 or 29 Nov 2015
- 25 - 29 Assessment either 30 or 31 Jan 2016
- 7 -11 Assessment either 12 - 13 Mar 2016